It's just too priceless not to share. Sorry I don't know who created it
but whoever they are, thank you for another Doberman Grin!!
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him
towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids.
you may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will "self agitate" and make ample suds.
Never mind the noises that come from within,
the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash"
6. Have someone open the front door of your home.
(be sure that there are no people
between the bathroom and the front door.)
7. Stand behind the toidy as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom,
and run outside where he will dry himself off through friction.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean clean clean!
10. Merry Christmas! Sinsneerly, the Dog